Sunday, November 7, 2010

Every where I go I'm a mobile

I can remember back to when I was in year 9, and my mum reluctantly bought me my first mobile as i was going away on a interstate school trip. I was one of the last in the class to get a mobile and the only things you could do on it were make calls, text and play snake! Now, 7 years later, I own a iphone 4. Its so advanced I don't think i will ever get around to using it to its full ability.
I now have full access to the internet in the palm of my hand. With a tap of the screen I am logged into facebook and telling the world how I am traveling because of this device. Gone are the days of looking up a street in the melways or ringing the directory for the number of the restaurant you want to book in for that night. Just simply use your mobile! The only issue is that the battery does eventually die :(
Needless to say what will be next? Technology is advancing in huge leaps and bounds that by the time we are in our 80's, I'd say we will be able to teleport places and we will have no need for a mobile as there will probably be a chip device in the back of our head leading for the power of thought to make a phone call for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment