Sunday, November 7, 2010

The final word

I thought I would take up the opportunity well to regularly post blogs to this wall. But unfortunately it didn't happen. Typically of me I posted everything the day before it was due. Sorry guys! Oh well, I did enjoy reading other peoples blogs and find out that other people think in a similar sense to myself. I do however rejoice the creativity of a assignment in the form of a blog. It really does beat any boring essay that involves bland research and zipping through musty smelling books from the library.
This subject was enthralling as it is all about the present and is on a subject we all evolve ourselves in. I hope in completing my Media major next year that I come across more subjects that give me satisfaction and involvement as this one does.
Well it's time to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather melbourne is showcasing for us.
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment